It is our pleasure to allow you, as our valued customer, the opportunity to take the saddle you have selected "on trial" for a three day period. We require credit card authorization for the full amount of the saddle, including any tax and shipping charges.
Should you decide to buy the saddle, call the store and ask for a manager so that we can process the sale and send you the final receipt. Should you return the saddle, the credit card authorization is automatically void within 10 to 15 days.
Saddles being shipped out of the Continental US, including Hawaii, will not be shipped on a trial basis, they will be run through as a sale before shipment. Saddles being shipped out of the Continental US, including Hawaii will incur a "No Return" policy.
Price to ship a Trial Saddle is $37.99 for UPS ground shipment. Expedited shipment is available and will incur extra shipping charges depending on destination and the shipping method chosen.
To ensure that our saddles remain looking as new as possible, we ask that you adhere to a few simple requests.
1. Please do not clean or oil the saddle (new or used)
2. Protect the saddle from stirrup leather marks by wrapping the leathers in a sock with the feet cut out, or wrap well with plastic wrap.
3. A brief ride is allowed (10 minutes maximum) to obtain an idea of how the saddle fits you and your horse.
4. Keep the saddle covered and protected at all times, except when test riding. Avoid storing it in your car or at large boarding facilities.
5. Please contact the store within three days with your decision as to whether you will keep or return the saddle.
6. You are responsible for the saddle while it is in your care.
7. We do not assure the quality, safety, or integrity of Used Saddles.
If you are interested in taking one of our saddles out on trial please contact us via phone or e-mail.
1-800-336-3882 (PA store)
1-732-446-4330 ext. 6 (NJ Store-Englishtown)Email: email@example.com